University Transfer Service
To study American Bachelor’s Degree, students will have 2 options including, study 4 years in a university, or study the first 2 years in a college and transfer to study 3rd and 4th years in a university to graduate.
For the second option, colleges usually call it a “2+2 University Transfer or University Transfer”
KorPunGun provides advices and services for American education. Generally, we recommend students who want to study Bachelor’s degree to study the first and second year in a college or community college before transferring to a university. This is due to supporting services for adjustment, expense saving over 50-70% per year, easier admission (no SAT/Personal Statement requirements) and an average of 20-35 students per class while the first and second year in universities may have up to 300-500 students.
In 2018, we have developed in amounts of partners in America. This also includes universities to provide advices and services for colleges students who want to transfer to universities in their 3rd and 4th year. We call this service the University Transfer Service by KorPunGun.
- To request for advices on study planning and university transfer, we recommend students to use the academic advisor service at the college as well because the advisors may have more experiences and knowledges about university transfers.
- KorPunGun is pleased to help with scholarships if the institution that answers to the student’s needs offers scholarships for international students and the student is qualified. However, students must apply for the scholarship by themselves.
- KorPunGun will only recommend partner colleges or universities. The partner list can be viewed below.
- Students who apply for University Transfer in America via KorPunGun don’t have to use this service and can transfer to any college or university outside of the list.
Why Choose this Service?
- Guaranteed Transfer : transferral to college / university guaranteed when students are qualified for all of the conditions.
- Free of charge : students who chose KorPunGun’s service for Associate Degree, high school completion, and want to use University Transfer Service by KorPunGun to transfer to universities don’t have to pay 5,000 baht deposit fee.
- Working and Earning Opportunity : have the opportunity to become a university ambassador for KorPunGun in providing information, advises and share experiences about living and studying at the university to develop skills and work experience, and have the opportunity to receive compensation.
University Transfer by KorPunGun Standards
- To give advices and recommendations, KorPunGun will consider the students’ needs and the appropriateness between the institution and student’s requirements as the priority.
- KorPunGun will recommend a minimum of 2-3 options for students.
- Students can choose to apply for more than 1 university. Normally, colleges will recommend students to apply for a minimum of 3-4 university to have more options.
- In the final step where students have to make a decision, students don’t have to choose the university that partnered with and is recommended by KorPunGun. Students may choose to study in a university that is not included in the list.
Universities in Washington State
- Green River College – Auburn
- Pacific Lutheran University – Tacoma
- Seattle Pacific University – Seattle
- Washington State University – Pullman
- Western Washington University – Bellingham
Universities in Oregon State
- Oregon State University – Corvallis
- Portland State University – Portland
- Southern Oregon University – Ashland
Universities in California State
- CSUDH : California State University, Dominguez Hills – Carson
- California Lutheran University – Thousand Oak
Universities in New York State
- CIA : The Culinary Institute of America – Hyde Park
- University (SUNY) at Albany – Albany
- SUNY Oneonta – Oneonta
- SUNY New Paltz – New Paltz
- Hofstra University – Long Island, New York
- Queens College – New York
Universities in Illinois
- DePaul University – Chicago
- Illinois State University – Normal
Universities in Massachusetts State
- Lesley University – Boston
- Suffolk University Boston – Boston
- University of Massachusetts Darthmouth – Darthmouth
- University of Massachusetts Lowell – Lowell
Universities in Alabama State
- UAB : University of Alabama at Birmingham – Birmingham
- UNA : University of North Alabama – Florence
- University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa
Universities in Indiana State
- Valparaiso University – Valparaiso
- Indiana Tech University – Fort Wayne
Universities in Other States
- Colorado State University – Fort Collins, Colorado
- Drew University (Liberal Arts) – Madison, New Jersey
- George Mason University – Fairfax, Virginia
- LCSL : Lewis Clark State College – Lewiston, Idaho
- Marshall University – Huntington, West Virginia
- MTSU : Middle Tennessee State University – Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Oklahoma City University – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- SVSU : Saginaw Valley State University – University Center, Michigan
- Saint Louis University – St. Louis, Missouri
- University of Hartford – Hartford, Connecticut
- USF : University of South Florida – Tampa, Florida
- Fill in the form to receive service – click here
- KorPunGun will contact you to ask for additional information and give basic advices within 5-10 days
- KorPunGun will contact the university, collect information, details and summarize to recommend students within 20 working days.
- KorPunGun give advices to encourage students to apply to those universities.
Contact us for more information, click here