Focus on Speaking in the Philippines
If you want to
- Learn English to intensively improve your understanding, fluency and confidence by focusing on speaking skills, listening and pronunciation.
- Practice using English with friends from various countries, 24 hours a day.
KorPunGun would like to recommend Communication ESL program in the Philippines, a new option for learning English abroad to improve your understanding, fluency and confidence. Learners will practice using English in an international atmosphere with friends from various countries such as, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, China, Taiwan, Russia, Mongolia and Saudi Arabia.
For Communication ESL, students will:
- Take an English proficiency test before they start learning
- Study in a private class (1:1), small class (5-7 students), and big class (8 + students) with instructors who have been trained to teach speaking, pronunciation and listening.
- Enjoy studying because the institution have prepared food, accommodations and activities for them.
- Take an English proficiency test (especially students who study for 4 weeks)
- Receive a certificate
Introducing Institutions for
Learning English by Focusing on Speaking Skills in the Philippines
1. PhilInter [Cebu]
Learn English in the Philippines with Philinter Education Center (PhilInter) which is one of the top language institutions in Cebu, Philippines. In 2015, PhilInter have been awarded Best English Education Learning Center (national award) and Most Outstanding English Education Learning Center. PhilInter have been teaching high quality English for 12 years, there are 2 courses including:
1. Intensive Power Speaking (IPS) : this program is quite intensive to create fluency and accuracy in language usage by using CLT (Communication Language Teaching). Students will learn and practice English mainly by speaking in private 1:1 classes (5 times/day), small group class (2 times/day) and big group class (2 times/day).
2. ACE : a 1-3 week short English course to upgrade your language level, correct weaknesses and practice speaking, encourage students to use English more (students will learn 6 private classes, 3 small group classes, 1 big group class).
About PhilInter – Click here
2. IDEA CEBU [Cebu]
IDEA ACADEMIA is one of the English academies in IDEA English Network, in Cebu. It is located on the 16th floor of GAGFA Tower in the heart of Cebu. IDEA Academia moved to this building in the beginning of 2016. There are cafes, restaurants, pharmacies, stores inside the building located in a convenient traveling area in Cebu.
Value ESL (English as a Second Language) & Power Speaking : learn English for general usage. IDEA Cebu offers ESL for students who want to practice and improve speaking skills.
This program is designed for students who want to improve their English skills. This program will help develop speaking skills, apart from fluency, correctness and pronunciation, learners will develop grammatical skills, reading and writing. Students can choose the intensity of the courses focusing on communication skills. The courses include Speaking, and Reading Pronunciation along with Grammar, Discussion, Debate, Active Listening, Role Play, Presentation and others to choose in private and group classes.
1- Value ESL :
Affordable package 990 USD (application and other fees are not included) 3 private lessons, 1 small group, 1 large group, 1 morning session of Optional Class, 1 afternoon session of Optional Class, 2 evening sessions of Optional Class, 9 lessons or 7.17 hours per day.
2- Power Speaking :
Start with 4 private classes per day, 1 small group class, 1 big group class, 1 morning Optional Class for vocabulary test, 2 afternoon Optional Classes and 2 evening Optional Classes. In total, 11 lessons or 8 course per day. * Students can add up to 8 lessons per day with additional costs.
- Morning Optional Class for vocabulary test depends on the student’s English level.
About IDEA Cebu – Click here
3. Monol [Baguio]
Live and Learn at Monol : live and learn English at Monol, a 14-story building located on foothills where all sceneries of the mountain can be seen from some parts of the building. The institution has strict and effective E.O.P (English Only Policy for students, instructor and staffs) all around the institution. Every students must use English to communication all the time. The institution offers comfortable accommodations.
- Strict English only policy (E.O.P), students must use English to communicate all the time.
- Interesting on-campus activities such as, gold, sauna.
1.Regular Speaking ESL :
Focuses on listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar and pronunciation skills. Students are divided into 2 levels according to their language proficiency namely,, Foundation ESL and Essential ESL. Each level is 8 weeks long but may be shorter than that if students pass the level test that will take place every 4 weeks.
2. Intensive Speaking ESL :
Intensive Speaking ESL focuses on speaking and divides students into groups according to Regular Speaking ESL program. In Intensive Speaking ESL, the focus is on private 1:1 classes and knowledge application.